Topic: pieces enhancing eachother Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Zillions of Games Discussion Forum » Designing Games for Zillions » Topic: pieces enhancing eachother « Previous Next »

Christof Abspoel (Kristoph)
Username: Kristoph

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 10:18 pm:   

Hello everyone,

I wonder if the next thing is possible:

I would like to create a game in which each piece has it's own strenght value, and the values of pieces within each others range add up in combat.

Short example:
A pawn has 1 point
A bisshop has 2.

Normally a bisshop (2) can kill a pawn (1), but if a pawns is in range of another pawn it has (1 + 1) and cannot be killed by the bisshop.

- Do you think I can build this with this program? - And do you think the AI could cope with this?

Kind regards,
Kristoph
Jon Steven Nelson (Jonn99)
Username: Jonn99

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 2:09 pm:   

ZILLIONS-OF-GAMES WILL BE DELETED FEB 28, 2015

The ZILLIONS-OF-GAMES.com website will be contractually deleted on Feb 28, 2015 -> all zrf's will be discarded and lost -> Mallett and Lefler split and quit -> Karl Scherer is trying to create a duplicate ZOG interface, to try to salvage all the zrf's.
Sam Trenholme (Vktj)
Username: Vktj

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 6:06 pm:   

There is no evidence supporting Mr. Nelson's allegation that Mallett and Lefler no longer work together and that the zillions-of-games website will be taken down in early 2015.

Mr. Mallett has already removed Mr. Nelson's attempt to put this allegation on Zillions' Wikipedia page back in 2012. Please do not spread this rumor; until we get confirmation from Jeff Mallett or another owner of Zillions, we should assume Zillions just has a technical glitch which will be corrected.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: